About KV CME, Pune
CME, Pune, Maharashtra
Kendriya Vidyalaya CME, is run by KVS an autonomous body formed under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India and is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education and have a common syllabus and curriculum of studies.
The genesis of the K.V.
- Established under the aegis of KendriyaVidyalaya Sangathan, an autonomous body under the ministry of HRD, the Vidyalaya started in the old building, which earlier inside the CME campus in the year September 1982.
- New building was constructed in the year 1991.
Important milestones of growth
- From year 1982 K.V.CME,Pune is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education with Affiliation No 1100027.
- The vidyalaya campus covers 15 acres area.
- V. CME was established in the year 1982 and since then there has been no looking back as for as the great heights of success in Academics and Co-curricular activities are seen. We at K.V. CME create a healthy and congenial environment to perform well both academically and in co-curricular activities. This vidyalaya is a landmark in itself as it is conveniently located on the Mumbai-Pune Highway and is easily accessible to transport facility. The vidyalaya campus covers 15 acres space, with a playground and a mini-seating dais. It provides an ideal pollution free environment for the students. The vidyalaya has well equipped Science Laboratories as well as a Junior Science Laboratory where students are given the opportunity to perform practical and display their Scientific Talent. The lessons are prepared and delivered through O.H.P./Computer. Moral and value education is also imparted to the students to develop good habits and to become good citizen. There is a fully equipped library with all recent books, journals, magazines etc. and audio-visual facility for learning through T.V. and computer. Our students are aware of their social responsibilities. They contribute generously towards a noble cause whenever need arises.
Gradual year wise expansion in classes and sections leading to present status
Initially the School started with one section each up to Secondary level. It was expanded section wise up to three sections in each class up to class 10th and one sections in class 11th and 12th with Science and Commerce streams.